п»ї1. Methods to train used to stimulate learning can be classified in three ways, one of which is
clever tutoringВ В В В В В В
2 . In analyzing training programs, it is important to tell apart _____ coming from data-collection methods. В
focuses on of analysis
3. The evaluation period is one phase from the process for effective schooling to occur. Which will of the pursuing is not really a part of the evaluation phase?
Choose training press
Develop criteriaВ В В
4. _____ analysis is useful in identifying the particular needs of a particular group, such as older workers, women, or managers at several levels. В
5. Which in turn of the subsequent is one of an on-the-job training method? В
6. Which of the following is usually an example of the simulation method of training? В
7. The level of training needs analysis that attempts to recognize the content with the training is _____ research. В
8. _____ refers to the material that is rich in association for the trainees and is therefore quickly understood by them. В
9. Which usually theory is definitely founded on the premise that an person's intentions control his or her behavior? В
Reporter inference theory
10. The impact of training about _____ is the most significant, but it really is the most tough effect to demonstrate.
10. When students are given the opportunity to practice considerably beyond the point where they have performed a task effectively several times, the task becomes second nature and is
doze. The level of schooling needs analysis that concentrates on identifying if training supports the company's proper direction is referred to as _____ research.